This post has been sponsored by Pillsbury. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that I love and use in my own kitchen!
Holiday baking CAN be easy! This Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Stuffed Crescent Wreath is the recipe you need for a quick, easy treat everyone will love. Perfect for holiday brunch or a simple dessert to add to the spread.
How is the holiday season so close to being in full swing? Whether we are ready or not, it is coming—and fast. I am going to help you kick off the holiday season with a fun little recipe to keep in your back pocket for when you need a fun but SUPER simple recipe to bring to the party.
I promise you this wreath is so much easier than it looks!
In our house, the holidays call for lots of good food. And Pillsbury is always on the long list of goodies. My husband says his holiday dinner spread is not complete without his Pillsbury Crescents–we learned that the hard way one year when there was just a loaf of bread on Thanksgiving versus his favorites. We never made that mistake again!
Baking is not my forte, you all have heard that from me a time or two, but I am working on it. However, when I have foods that allow me to easily become a baker, I realize it’s no big deal if I never learn more than turning the oven on and setting the timer!
If you are intimidated by the look of this crescent wreath, please do not be by any means. If you have ever baked with Pillsbury Crescents, then you have all the skill you need to make this! I promise.
I had this done from start to finish in under 30 minutes–and I was not rushing.
Just whip up some cream cheese with cinnamon and sugar, line up the crescents, add a dollop, fold and bake. Give it a nice drizzle and some pecans if desired after cooling, and you are all set. This is perfect for those last-minute parties that you can’t show up empty handed, unexpected house guests you want to treat, and also for a cozy afternoon with the family.
If you are a snickerdoodle cookie fan or just love cinnamon, add this recipe to the list and your guests will certainly be thrilled. I brought these in to friends at work to test out and they lasted about 10 seconds, if that. Next time, I am going to have to make two wreaths!
I have mentioned several times on the blog that the Walmart where I shop is the BEST store; it’s clean, organized, and full of friendly staff. During the holiday season, time is at an all time prime and you want to make the most of every minute. That’s where Walmart’s Online Grocery Pick-Up comes in. Let me tell you how amazing it is to be able to shop for everything online and then drive up to my groceries all ready and waiting. This mama is happy that she doesn’t have to do the in and out with the baby either!
Have a great start to your holiday season! I can’t wait to share this time with you and help make your season a bit tastier and brighter. Enjoy this recipe!
Visuals always help me, so here is a step-by-step guide to putting together your Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Stuffed Crescent Wreath.
TRY THESE OTHER HOLIDAY BAKED GOODS AND TREATS:
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Stuffed Crescent Wreath
- 2 Pillsbury Grands! Crescents
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mixture of 1 tsp and 2 T sugar for topping
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1-2 T milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together, by hand or with a mixer, cream cheese, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan or round cookie sheet. Take one of the Pillsbury Cresents and gently fold it in half. Lay it on your pan so that it comes close to the outer edge to help center your wreath. Lay it down and open it to unfold.
- Lay the next crescent out flat overlapping just about halfway across and press firmly so the dough connects together. Continue to line up the rest of the crescents until you have a complete circle. (this could use anywhere from 12-16 crescents depending on your spacing.)
- Add a spoonful of the cheesecake mixture to each crescent, placing it right above where the crescents connect.
- Fold over each crescent and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown to your liking.
- Allow to cool and then mix together drizzle ingredients and drizzle your wreath. Add chopped pecans if desired. Enjoy!