Peanut Butter Banana Protein Overnight Oats
Wake up to a hearty, protein packed breakfast with these Peanut Butter Banana Protein Overnight Oats. Freshly sliced bananas, peanut butter, oats and all the goodness make this breakfast the fuel you need to keep on going all morning!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
- 1/2 c rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 1/2 small to medium banana sliced
- 2/3 c unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1/2 - 1 T protein powder
- 1/2 - 1 T natural creamy peanut butter or any other nut or seed butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 tsp pure maple syrup
- dash of sea salt
Combine all ingredients into a small jar or any container that can be sealed.
Stir well to combine.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for about 4 hours.
Eat chilled or warmed up and garnish with an extra drizzle of peanut butter and some banana slices if desired.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 514mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 285mg | Iron: 3mg