Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Mini Muffins
These Simple Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins whip up in under 25 minutes! More than likely you have everything you need in the pantry to make these mini muffins today! Pop everything in the blender and bake--kid friendly and delicious!
Servings: 24 mini muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ c honey or pure maple syrup
- ½ T vanilla extract
- ¼ sea salt
- Optional: chocolate chips, white chocolate chips to top with
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a high powered blender or food processor, add all ingredients.
Blend thoroughly until smooth and combined.
Add in about 1/2 of the pecans and stir. (you can transfer the batter to a smaller container that pours easily.
Line a mini muffin pan with muffin liners or grease the entire pan thoroughly.
Pour batter into each muffin liner until about 2/3 full. Add chocolate chips or other toppings if desired.
Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in with no residue left behind.
Let cool completely before eating.
- I mentioned before that the muffins can stick a lot to cheap muffin liners. Not all muffin liners are actually nonstick. Spritz the liners with cooking oil spray to help avoid this.
- If you are not using muffin liners, grease the muffin tin well. Allow the muffins to cool completely for best results in getting them out--I know, that's a hard task!
- I find it better to slightly under bake these peanut butter banana muffins than over bake them. If you aren't sure, and a toothpick comes out pretty clean, pull them out!
- You can freeze these muffins if desired. Heat them in the microwave approximately 45 seconds to one minute when re-heating.
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg