I believe it was just last week that I was saying I wasn’t done with pumpkin season just yet, however I have officially entered the realm of all things chocolate and mint. How soon we forget!
When the words “no bake” are attached to anything, I am in. The simplicity, the small level of expertise needed, the stress of over or under baking is nonexistent, and time, time is something that is not required as compared to baking. So it’s all a win if you ask me!
These Peppermint Chip No Bake Brownie Bites have all the flavor of the holidays! I assume that even Santa would be happy with a plate of these, but don’t tell him they don’t have any refined flour or sugar, he doesn’t need to know that! He will like them all the same.
If you don’t have a food processor, it’s probably something you want to put on your wish list this season. I make so many recipes like these as the options are limitless. And it’s a great tool for chopping, making sauces and so much more.
I see these bites in an ice cream recipe when the weather warms up a bit. Mint chocolate chip has always been a favorite of mine. So stay tuned for more to treat yourself with!
Peppermint Chip No bake Brownie Bites
- 1 1/2 c raw cashews
- 10-12 medjool dates pitted
- 1/3 c cacao powder
- 1/3 c dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract more if desired
- 1/2 T coconut oil melted
- Dash of sea salt
- water if needed
- In a food processor, process cashews until very fine texture.
- Add in all other ingredients, but reserve about 2 T of the chocolate chips for later.
- Process until a dough begins to form. If it seems dry, add in about 1-2 tsp water.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Chill until ready to eat!