Recently, I shared with you my new found love for hemp milk. The great thing about it is the fact that you literally just put it in the blender, blend and then drink. No pulp, no straining, no waste, it’s just that easy.
Typically, if you put vanilla and cinnamon in a recipe, it’s over for me. This Cinnamon Vanilla Hemp Milk is such a tasty treat and yet it is full of protein and nutrients. That’s a win-win for sure! It’s quite versatile as well. You can add it to smoothies, oatmeal, drink it straight up and so much more!
I am not much of a fan of plain hemp milk, so this flavor and my 5 Minute Chocolate Hemp Milk I have been making have the right amount of flavor for me. If you are looking for a no nonsense, no prep, no overnight soaking nondairy milk then hemp milk needs to be your new go to milk!
Cinnamon Vanilla Hemp Milk
- 2 c filtered water 1/3 more for less thickness
- 1/2 c hulled hemp seeds
- 2-3 medjool dates pitted (soaked for 5 minutes in warm water)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Blend on high for about one minute.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator.
- Shake well before serving if chilling.