I am heading off the grid for a week for some very much needed R&R. I cannot wait!
But I also did not want to leave you hanging for a whole week with nothing at all. So I am just sending a couple recipes out over the next week. Not a lot of bulk in the posts, but some simple tasty goodness still to be shared!
Apples and peanut butter have been my obsession lately. Imagine anything with peanut butter would be may favorite, ha! I jazzed up my plain old dollop of peanut butter recently to make this rich and creamy dip that everyone can enjoy! Oh and this is just fine also by the spoonful if you are not in the mood for any sort of dipping. Enjoy!
Creamy Whipped Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 1 c plain Greek yogurt any plain or vanilla dairy free if avoiding dairy.
- 1/3 c natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 T pure maple syrup or honey more to desired sweetness
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cacao powder optional
- Add all ingredients (aside from cacao) into a mixing bowl.
- Whip with hand mixer for about 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Cut up fruit of choice, add a light dusting of cacao or extra peanut butter drizzle and enjoy!